BMS VW VAG JB4 Performance Tuner Stage 2
JB VW Stage 1 EA888 Gen3 MQB 1.8T, 2.0T for 210hp, 220hp and 230hp
35whp and 45ft lb with 91AKI 95RON octane with + 4.75psi boost over
stock. With bolt on's, higher octane and boost adjustment (using
optional USB DATA cable) vehicles have shown 45whp and 65ft lb. Example
dyno graph is an intake, downpipe and JB Stage 1 with +5.25psi and 91
graph over bolt on GTI.
• 2014 and up VW MK7 Golf 1.8T
• 2014 and up VW MK7 Golf GTI 2.0T & Performance Pack US Spec
• 2013 and up VW MK7 Golf GTI 2.0T & Performance Pack ROW
• 2013 and up Audi A3 8V 1.8TFSI All markets
• 2013 and up Audi A3 8V 2.0TFSI All markets
• 2015 and up Audi S1 2.0TFSI
• 2015 and up Audi TT 8S
• 2015 and up Skoda Octavia vRS
JB VW Stage 1 EA888 MQB Gen3 2.0T for 280hp, 293hp and 300hp
bolt on's, higher octane and boost adjustment (using optional USB DATA
cable) vehicles have shown 75whp and 70ft lb. Example dyno graph is an
intake, downpipe and JB Stage 1 with +6psi and 93 over stock 7R.
• 2015 and up Audi TTS 8S
• 2014 and up VW MK7 R US, Euro, Middle East and 206kw Australasian
• 2015 and up Seat Leon Cupra 280hp
• 2013.5 VW Jetta GLI/ Passat 210hp 207lb-ft
The JB4 is a true user adjustable plug and play solution for all MQB
based models in the VW Audi Group range. Power Gains: Starting at 45bhp
and 45ft lb with 91 octane/95Ron with + 4.50psi boost over stock on the
default setting. Up to 100bhp and 70ft-lb with bolt on modifications,
higher octane and boost adjustment with the optional BMS Data Cable.
The JB4 BETA features CANbus
connectivity for more advanced tuning, direct AFR control, advanced
safety systems for boost, air/fuel ratio, fuel trims, and engine knock,
boost mapping by gear for improved traction, integrated water/meth
control, and much more.
The unit can be used with our JB4 Bluetooth Connect kit providing for
full in car engine parameter display, map switching and adjustment The
JB4 Beta can also be stacked over a flash tuning allowing for fine
tuning as well as meth control with safety measures in place and full
logging. Resources: General user discussion forum with detailed
description of unit: http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?8367026-...